Monday, January 13, 2014

Sample of Bank and Insurance Scammer

Hello reader, may be all of you know about different kinds of scamming. Recently I found that in my email box there is a message. First of all I was very astonished that he gave me an awesome offer. But within few minutes I discover that this is fake, forgery, scamming. For your safety I have posted here A to Z of the mail with quote and
italic...


"Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself, Mr.Sung Lee, credit officer of the Dah Sing Bank Ltd. My client who died with his wife and only child in a bomb blast made a fixed deposit of Forty Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars in my branch. From investigations,he did not declear any next of kin so,i need you as a foreigner to act as the next of kin to get this fund for us. My Attorney will perfect the legal documents. Get back for more details.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Sung Lee
"

No comments:

Post a Comment